Hand & Upper Extremity
Dr. Demianczuk has completed additional sub specialty training in hand, wrist and micro vascular surgery at Harvard Medical School. He is able to offer reconstructive hand surgery treating a wide variety of disorders, including but not limited to:
- Arthritis management
- Arthroplasty (joint replacement)
- Arthroscopic surgery for joint evaluation and treatment, including TFCC (Triangular fibrocartilage complex) repair
- Sports injuries – including ligament tears and reconstruction, frequently combined with minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery
- Dupuytrens palmar fibrosis
- Disorders of the peripheral nerve:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – including minimally invasive endoscopic surgery
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Radial nerve compression
- Nerve repair, nerve grafting, and neurolysis
- Fractures and dislocations of the hand and carpal bones
Dr. Demianczuk maintains privileges at the University of British Columbia academic teaching hospitals in order to provide prompt care.
Schedule your consultation
Leading reconstructive surgeon.